Our Core Classes are scheduled periodically and typically meet at a time most convenient for the members of the specific class. Contact Crosspointe leadership for the next available class.
Class 101: The Heart of Membership
This class is necessary for membership at Crosspointe and covers the following topics:
- What is the purpose of Crosspointe?
- Why do we exist as a church?
- What do we believe God has called us to be?
- How and why do we do things the way we do?
Class 201: The Heart of Maturity
The second in the sequence of classes focuses on the four basic habits every Christian needs to develop in order to grow to spiritual maturity. This class equips you with the skills you need to develop these habits and explains the tools you need to continue these habits. Discover how to:
- Establish and maintain a daily quiet time to be alone with God
- Revitalize your prayer life
- Honor God with all you have through giving
Class 301: The Heart of Ministry
You want to become active in ministry, but you just don't know where or how. You keep asking yourself questions such as, "What am I gifted to do?" The third set of classes provides you with an opportunity to understand what the Bible says about ministry and how it applies to you.
By examining the five personal factors, you discover your S.H.A.P.E. (spiritual gifts, heart, abilities, personality, and experiences) and develop an understanding of the ministry areas God has shaped you for.